Hot Topics Discussions – Inspiration, Tools and Resources
The last webinar (8th) of our first series of Hot topics discussions took place on the 20th of march 2019.
The topic was practical sources of inspiration, tools and resources, and we had three very well prepared guest speakers to share all their experiences and knowledge about that: Mike Thomas, Transition Network’s support co-ordinator, Nenad Maljković, network entrepreneur, permaculture designer, experienced transitioner, curator of online pages and publications on the topic of systemic change, and Fyodor Ovchinnikov, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of the Institute for Evolutionary Leadership.
Have a look at the recorded event, and, of course, the huge list of shared resources at the end of the page.
- Transition Network: https://transitionnetwork.org/do-transition/starting-transition/7-essential-ingredients/healthy-groups/ (several languages)
- Transition initiative health-check: https://transitioninitiative.org (several languages)
- Top 5 recommendations for self-learning resources for change agents
- Book (coauthored by several experienced authors) – “Better work together” + Blog post
- Systemic thinking, systems approach (every content for free) – videos and documents systemssolutions.io + Cynefin framework
- Commons Transition Primer + video + online version
- Network Weaver community of practice
- Sociocracy 3.0 Practical Guide + interactive map
- The #BubbleSharing post and the original post with resources:
- Collective Narrative Methodology: https://medium.com/@fyodorovchinnikov/collective-narrative-methodology-draft-40b99bd16151
- Here Comes Everybody: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Here_Comes_Everybody
- Dr. Dembek’s articles: https://www.findanexpert.unimelb.edu.au/display/person608363
Niklas Luhmann – Observer in crow’s nest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=qRSCKSPMuDc
University level free courses: edX.org ; coursera.org
Leave a comment