The Municipalities in Transition project is being supported by an embedded action-researcher, in a collaboration with the University of Lisbon, Portugal (cE3c, Centre for Ecology, Evolution and Environmental Changes) and the Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (DRIFT, The Dutch Research Institute For Transitions).
All the outputs are shared in a zenodo community and include, among others:
- Full report about the system development (“Local collaborative transformations: Existing experiences and a new systemic framework for reflexive governance”)
- Full report about the pilots’ experimentation (“Municipalities in Transition: Deep collaboration between community-based initiatives and local governments”)
- Summary of the Municipalities in Transition System and its context (conference paper: “Municipalities in Transition – Navigating Through Mitigation and Adaptation”)
- Published paper on the initial work (“Learnings from Local Collaborative Transformations: Setting a Basis for a Sustainability Framework”)
- Poster, summarizing the process (“Municipalities in transition – collaboration between citizen-led initiatives and local governments”)
Photo by Joanna Kosinska on Unsplash